What state is it in now, progress tracking.
Is enough information captured and presented.
Zero Visibility: It's running vs it's not.
Imperative: You can see the completed steps, but not necessarily remaining steps.
If it fails, you will be able to see how far it got.
Planner: The steps to completion are known, and progress is shown.
- Need overall execution plan steps.
- Additional steps discovered at runtime are "sub-steps".
- Elapsed duration is essential.
- Accurate estimated duration remaining is nice, but can be difficult to provide.
- All tasks are listed.
- Each task has progress limit.
- Colours for failure / success / in progress.